Randomly wandered onto this blog and the last post brought a sense of Deja Vu of Deja Vu all over again ... its been almost 3 years since the last post but I could have written it the day after it would more or less be the same.
In the past 4 months
1. We have relocated countries
continents - again
2. Found a school for Saara in
Chengdu Bangkok. Also
found one for Sanjna … yep she’s in Kindergarten already
Got onboard the sick-cycle of flu/cold/pneumonia etc.
4. Saara turned
one 6 (almost 7) and Sanjna is three!
5. Unpacked a lot of boxes (still work in progress)
6. Setup the apartment (almost done!) Put the pictures up yesterday!
7. Got wheels (kinda -
a Buick mini-van Toyota
Fortuner SUV :P but its standard issue and comes with a driver)
8. Both have started work ... in full swing! Met PuPr
and I wonder why everything is a blur!
So if I haven't been active here/on fB/e-mail/phone etc. ... you know why :)
It’s been a busy past 3 years
- Got a lot closer with dear friends. Made new friends. Lotsof trips to India and here and there in south asia
- Visited the Taj – finally! Also visited the Great Wall of China, Terracotta warriors in Xia and Angkor Wat!
- Hosted families in Chengdu ... all of them :)
- Stopped using the Nikon-D90 and am on the Sony RX series cameras. (RX10 and RX100)