Sunday, May 02, 2004

Hap Hap Happy Anniversary to Us

Here's wishing ourselves on our third anniversary - its been such a wonderful three years. The only spoiler is that I couldn't be with my D on the day - so without my D it just was like another day - yep - we sure are going to celebrate our anniversary when I return :)
I just hope this doesnt become a habit ;) - in the sense we've been together on this day twice in the last four years - of course the first being the day we got married :D
hmmmmm - its been a wonnnnnderful journey albeit the geographical distance separating us as I write this today :)
its been about 8 years right D? that we have been together and wow what a good time it has been.
Sometimes I just wish that time would not fly so fast! but then with you ...

I love you D ... like new.

No comments: