Tuesday, April 04, 2006

Flash Flash

Cool flash based games which are quite addictive if I may say so! The penguin bashing game is one of my alltime favourites – I know it sounds gross but I don’t know what makes it so cool :)
StickCricket – I hear that this one is quite famous out there - so nuff said!
Onto more interesting stuff ...
I was reading about how they hack into Xboxes, stick a computer into a car, run windows XP on a Mac! and similar stuff - wondering where all this will end up? and then I bumped into this really cool game made in Flash! Unfrikkinbelievable stuff … Almost Unreal tournament like and runs off your browser – if you’re thinking what I’m thinking then you’re right – that’s what I was doing in class the other day ;)
I love technology and everything associated with it.

No comments: