Tuesday, July 10, 2007

My Experiments with Truth ... S9100, and other things as usual ...

Yep - have been keeping busy - Experimenting with the new camera, move to another apartment, dinners, grocery-shopping, Picasa, TV, Reading (yes!), a lil-bit of tennis (the real thing - not on the Wii!), Thinking, and stuff ...

Some of my initial experiments with the new Fuji S9100 ...




What can I say - I'm impressed so far. :)
Link to the album in case my experiment with Picasaweb Slideshow failed :D -
Sunset and Moonrise - June 29 2007

2 comments:

sumona_b said...

the sunset pic is awesome...u can send it to some photo contest dude..

Margin Fades said...

You should definitely enter a pic from the sunset/moonrise collection to the company newsletter's photo contest!

Wow, good to see you two having fun...and *squawk* how did I think your birthday was this month? Sorry I missed it...look for a envelope soon.

:-)