Tuesday, April 26, 2005

Batli Chirandi

I have to talk mention this - my wife claims that they played this game when they were kids - can you believe it - a game called "Batli Chirandi" :P
its true - I just confirmed it with her brother - they actually went around shouting "batli chirandi"!
something with coconuts and circles and hide and seek! what can I say.
amusing? can't imagine 15 kids running towards a circle screaming "batli chirandi" - wouldn't know what to do if such a thing happened - roll over laughing or run away scared and screaming!
had to share this experience - never mind the exams and the late hour of the night.

and oh yes - i said "kopchi chirandi" once by mistake and you should have seen the profound expressions I got for the unsophisticated name I gave the game! make no mistake - its "batli chirandi"!

No comments: