Sunday, March 26, 2006

NFS Most Wanted Black Edition

Have been sneaking cycles to play NFS Most-Wanted Black Edition
And what can I say about the game … SUPERB.
It overcomes the major problem with NFS UG2 and its previous installments and gives the player a clear understanding of his progress in the game … and the story-line is damn good. As usual the graphics in the game are M-I-N-D B-L-O-W-I-N-G … unfrakkinbelievable stuff … the reflection of world details off the car, the raindrops on your windshield, the cars themselves … I could go on and on!
Fortunately for the game I had to upgrade my video card and I settled (cough cough) for an ATI Radeon 9600XT with 256MB on-board – if you’re feeling jealous then you were supposed to – if not, then you're probably an investment banker - go get a life!

Enough showing off – back to the game – as usual you do spend a lot of time pimping your ride and the experience is sublime as ever! I’m currently riding a pimped up GTI which handles 160MPH with ease  Unfortunately I don’t see myself playing the game much for the next 45 days at least … boo-hoo!

No comments: