Wednesday, March 22, 2006

Right under my nose! Kollektiv

For being such a big Karsh Kale fan and wanting "desperately" to watch the master play live - I've always been looking at the wrong place for gigs! All the while the answer has been riiiight under my nose - Kollektiv - the brainchild of Karsh (if you didn't figure out the heavy K flavor already ;) )and a meeting place for all these geeks (and psst they're about to release an album too)
And they have this page on myspace which has some cool musik AND more importantly - all their gig schedules! And both these pages have excellent streaming music which I suspect is going to be the meat of the forthcoming Kollektiv album!
If you think I'm kicking myself - you bet I am! Have been within hours of NYC and DC and have missed all the good stuff in the last couple years! aaaaaaaaaarrrrrrghhhhhhhhhh!
time to get back to Broken English!


Update
The Kollectiv home page has some seriously good streaming music!

No comments: